Accessing the Website, Privacy, and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website and any service or material we provide on the Website in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time, for any period, or for any reason. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and other credentials (your “Credentials”). You must treat your Credentials as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. We are not responsible for any misuse of your Credentials by any third party, whether authorized by you or not, or for your failure to follow the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. You agree to notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorized access to or use of your Credentials or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Limited Use. This Website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use only. Without express written consent, you may not download, store, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, or services obtained from any portion of this Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, you agree not to use the Website:
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website, or expose them to liability.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Frame the Site, utilize framing techniques to enclose any Website content or other proprietary information, place pop-up windows over this Website’s pages, or otherwise affect the display of this Website’s pages.
- Engage in the practices of “screen scraping,” “database scraping,” or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining the Website’s content or other information.
- Use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing the Company’s or The Howard Hughes Corporation’s name, trademarks, or service marks.
- Use the Company’s or The Howard Hughes Corporation’s logo or other proprietary graphic, trademark, or service mark as part of a link.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials (collectively, “User Contributions”) on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant Company and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the unrestricted, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license, for all possible rights and all possible media now known or later developed to make, use, transfer, sell, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, sublicense, publicly display, perform, publish, and create derivative works of any User Contribution for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you. User Contributions shall not be subject to any obligation on our part, including without limitation any obligation of confidentiality, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure (including publication in any medium) of any User Contribution.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
Company is not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity.
- Be likely to deceive any person. Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to:
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy or publicity.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
- Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website.
YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES, DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY SUCH PARTIES.
Intellectual Property Rights. The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, communications, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, images, video and audio, music, artwork, computer code, and any other content, and the design, layout, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, trade dress, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
Trademarks. 10 CORSO COMO, 10 CORSO COMO NYC, 10CC, 10CC NYC, SEAPORT DISTRICT NYC, STH/ST/SEAPRT/NYC, SEAPORT STUDIOS, S·E·A·P·O·R·T· S·T·U·D·I·O· SS, FULTON SOCIAL, PIER 17, PIER/PARTY, FULTON STALL MARKET, SEE/CHANGE, SOUTH STREET SEAPORT, STH/ST/SEAPRT/NYC, HOWARD HUGHES, HOWARD HUGHES (Stylized), HOWARD HUGHES THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION Signature Design, and THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. FULTON STALL MARKET, SEE/CHANGE, SOUTH STREET SEAPORT, STH/ST/SEAPRT/NYC (Stylized), HOWARD HUGHES, HOWARD HUGHES (Stylized), HOWARD HUGHES THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION Signature Design, and THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION are registered trademarks, U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our Website, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website; Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with.
Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, any other site.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Geographic Restrictions. The owner of the Website is based in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Changes to the Website we may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Reliance on Information Posted. The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. THE SITE MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES, TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, AND THEY MAY RELATE TO, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PRODUCT PRICING, DESCRIPTIONS, PROMOTIONS, AVAILABILITY AND OFFERS. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ANY INFORMATION BEFORE RELYING ON IT. We reserve the right to correct any errors, omissions or inaccuracies and/or to update or modify information and details or cancel orders if any information on the Website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you submitted your order). Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. We will not and cannot review all products, services, communications, or made available on or through the Website; however, although we have no obligation to do so, we reserve the right at our sole discretion to review, verify, edit, modify or delete any and all content, information, reviews, comments on the Website or to delete the Website itself, including information submitted in connection with any content on the Website or other features at any time, with or without notice from us. You agree that you must assess and assume all risks associated with the use of content, reviews or comments on our Website and that you may not rely on such content, reviews or comments.
Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website and any related services are provided "as is" and neither the Company nor any of its owners, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, or partners, make any warranty or representation of any kind to you with respect to them. You understand and acknowledge that you use the Website and the related services at your own risk. You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means external to our Website for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, DEVICE, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR DUE TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY THIRD-PARTY RESOURCE.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, FUNCTIONALITY, TIMELINESS, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE SITE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR PRODUCTS, MERCHANDISE, GOODS, SERVICES, REVIEWS, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
You understand and agree that we do not guarantee that any information sent to or from our Website will be secure during transmission. We also do not guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to us via the Website or the Internet, including, for example, information personal to you, such as your name or address. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any content on the Website and reviews or comments indicated therein may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. We disclaim and do not assume any liability or responsibility for: (x) any defect, error, deletion, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication; and (y) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone telecommunications systems, network, or lines (including fiber-optic lines), computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to user traffic congestion or technical problems or on the Internet or on any portion of the Website, including without limitation, any injury or damage to you or to any person's computer related to or resulting from use of the related services or the Website.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, AND LACK OF NEGLIGENCE.
THE COMPANY ALSO does not make, represent or provide any warranties, whether express or implied, relating to: (a) the completeness, reliability, accuracy, or of any information placed on the Website or in advertisements; or (b) any sales or other transactions that are consummated or conducted on or through the Website, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, reasonable care and skill, or non-infringement; the security, accuracy, reliability, timeliness and performance of the Website.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This website is operated by Howard Hughes Management Co. LLC, 199 Water Street, 28th Floor, New York, NY 10038.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the Copyright Agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting the Website.